NEWS REPORT – FREMONT COUNTY COMMISSIONERS’ MEETING ON FEBRUARY 11, 2020
A resolution was approved during the Commission meeting regarding a Wage and Hiring Policy. This has been in effect for the last several years; however, they felt a Resolution was more readily accessible for everyone’s information. You can read the complete resolution here: Wage and Hiring Policy
In case you missed our earlier posts from the Fremont County Commissioners’ meeting, you can view the monthly update from Fremont County Sheriff Ryan Lee by clicking here as well as the monthly update from Fremont County Coroner Mark Stratmoen by clicking here.
1. AN AGREEMENT BETWEEN THE FREMONT COUNTY LIBRARY SYSTEM, BY AND THROUGH ITS BOARD OF TRUSTEES, AND JOHNSON CONTROLS, INC. WAS APPROVED.
2. AN EATON SALES AND SERVICE PROPOSAL WAS ACCEPTED IN THE AMOUNT OF $30,998.75 TO UPGRADE SOFTWARE FOR FOUR FUEL SITES (PAVILLION, LANDER, RIVERTON AND LYSITE).
3. THE BOARD ACCEPTED THE LOW BID FROM OLSON’S AUTO BODY & TOWING IN THE AMOUNT OF $1,530.19 FOR REPAIRS TO A SHERIFF’S DEPARTMENT PATROL PICKUP.
4. THE BOARD APPROVED RESOLUTION NO. 2020-04, FY 2019-2020 BUDGET AMENDMENT NO. 2.
5. A WRITTEN REVIEW WAS APPROVED FOR THE FREMONT COUNTY FIRE PROTECTION DISTRICT’S GRANT APPLICATION FOR A FEDERAL MINERAL ROYALTY CAPITAL CONSTRUCTION ACCOUNT GRANT FOR THE PURPOSE OF CONSTRUCTING A NEW FIRE STATION FOR BATTALION 6 IN CROWHEART.
6. TASK ORDER NO. 7 WAS APPROVED WITH HDR ENGINEERING, INC. FOR MISCELLANEOUS HOURLY CONSULTING ENGINEERING SERVICES.
7. BLM FREE USE PERMITS WERE APPROVED FOR MUSKRAT PIT AND MUSKRAT CROSSING PIT.