(Riverton, WY) – The Riverton City Council will convene for a regular meeting on Tuesday, October 5th, 7:00 PM, at the City Hall Council Chambers.
Prior to the meeting, the Finance Committee will also convene in the same location at 6:45 PM, to consider bills to be paid.
Both meetings are open to the public, and can also be livestreamed on the town YouTube channel.
In addition to a public hearing and consideration of Ordinance No. 21-010 concerning a Water Meter Ordinance amendment, there will also be a consideration/discussion of an airport grant for potential weather observation equipment.
The full agenda is below.
1) Call to order
2) Pledge of Allegiance
4) Roll call:
Ward I: Kyle Larson, Dean Peranteaux
Ward II: Karla Borders, Kristy K. Salisbury
Ward III: Mike Bailey, Lindsey Cox
5) Declaration of quorum
6) Approval of the Agenda
7) Communication from the Floor – Citizen’s Comments
8) Consent Agenda:
• Approval of the Minutes – September 21, 2021 Regular Council Meeting.
• Approval of the Minutes – October 5, 2021 Finance Committee Meeting.
• Approval of the Finance Committee Recommendations – September 21, 2021.
• Approval of the Replat: Ed Steele Tract, Lot 1, Block 1, Forest Park First Addition AND Lot 1, Block 13, Woodridge Estates – Petitioners Edgar and Christine Steele.
9) Public Hearing and Consideration of Ordinance No. 21-010, 1st Reading: Amending Water Meter Ordinance
10) Edge Committee Recommendation(s)
11) Consideration of Bid Award: Sewer Manhole Replacement – Smith Rd.
12) Consideration of Airport Grant: Weather Observation Equipment
13) Quarterly Sales Tax Report
Reports and Comments:
14) Council Committee Reports and Council Members’ Roundtable
15) City Administrator’s Report
16) Mayor’s Comments
17) Executive Session – If Needed