NEWS REPORT – FREMONT COUNTY COMMISSIONERS’ MEETING – JULY 7, 2020:
1. A CONTRACT BETWEEN STATE OF WYOMING, DEPARTMENT OF FAMILY SERVICES AND FREMONT COUNTY WAS APPROVED FOR THE COMMUNITY JUVENILE SERVICES BOARD.
2. RESOLUTION NO. 2020-15 WAS APPROVED “APPROPRIATION RESOLUTION” ADOPTING THE OFFICIAL COUNTY BUDGET FOR FY 2020-2021.
3. THE COMMISSIONERS APPROVED A ONE YEAR EXTENSION WITH BAILEY ENTERPRISES, INC FOR DIESEL AND GASOLINE FOR THE COUNTY FUEL SYSTEM.
4. RESOLUTION NO. 2020-16 WAS APPROVED “ESTABLISHING FIRE RESTRICTIONS FOR FREMONT COUNTY” EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY.
5. THE COMMISSIONERS APPOINTED JULIA STUBLE AND CHERYL FRISBEE TO THREE YEAR TERMS ON THE FREMONT COUNTY HISTORIC PRESERVATION COMMISSION.
6. AN ADMINISTRATIVE SERVICES AGREEMENT WITH BLUE CROSS BLUE SHIELD WAS APPROVED.
Meeting minutes are uploaded to the Fremont County website found by clicking here.