All persons arrested or cited are presumed innocent until convicted in a court of law.
Below are the most recent arrests and call blotters from publicly available reports provided directly by the Riverton Police Department.
The County 10 Law Enforcement Log is now separated by reporting agency (Lander Police Department, Riverton Police Department and Fremont County Sheriff’s Office), and includes arrests, citations and other notable calls.
Questions or comments about the reports should be addressed with the appropriate agency.
Charges are subject to change following official filing from the Fremont County Attorney’s Office.
Social media comments have been disabled for all Law Enforcement Log posts.
“No Arrests Reported” indicates a media report was issued for the specific law agency, but no arrests occurred.
“No Arrest Report Available” indicates that the law agency did not issue a media report that day.
Common Arrest Report abbreviations: FCSO – Fremont County Sheriff’s Office; RPD – Riverton Police Department; LPD – Lander Police Department; DUI – Driving Under the Influence; DWUI – Driving While Under the Influence; MIP – Minor in Possession; MUI – Minor Under the Influence; D(W)US – Driving (While) Under Suspension; REDDI – Report Every Drunk Driver Immediately; RP – Reporting Party, UTL – Unable To Locate
Riverton Police Department Arrests:
- Blackburn, Sandra, 62, Riverton, 3 County Warrants, Available Narrative: Patrol officer recognized Blackburn and knew she had warrants for her arrest
- Kornder, Thaddeus, 51, Riverton, 2 County Warrants, Available Narrative: Click here for full report
- Friday, Chauncey, 56, Fort Washakie, Public Intoxication, Available Narrative: Friday was found passed out on an abandoned couch in the alley of the 800 block of North Federal
- Shakespeare, David, 43, Riverton, DWUI, Available Narrative: RPD received a REDDI call that Shakespeare appeared intoxicated while going through business drive-through, was swerving, smelled of alcohol, had bloodshot eyes and struggled to park the car
Riverton Police Department Citations and Other Notable Calls:
- Hit and Run: N 4th Street West, 7:40 AM, Available Narrative: Vehicle was backed into in a “parking lot fender bender”
- Trespassing: N Federal Blvd., 8:53 AM, Available Narrative: RP stated the subject was standing on the corner of E Jackson and Federal screaming profanities; subject left the area when asked to do so
- Theft: N Federal Blvd., 4:23 PM, Available Narrative: 42-year-old John Bushyhead from Arapahoe was cited for shoplifting
- Simple Assault: N Broadway Ave. and E Fremont Ave., 5:23 PM, Available Narrative: “Officers located a 63 yoa male victim who had been punched in the face and was bleeding. After talking with him and several witness’ a description of the suspect was obtained and he was located in Riverton City park. Jacob Burgess, 38 yoa from Gilbert, Arizona was cited for Battery. The victim refused medical treatment.”
- Simple Assault: N Federal Blvd., 7:37 PM: Available Narrative: Patrick Miller, 24, Antonio Miller, 22, both from Arapahoe, were cited for battery; click here for full report