Be the first to jump on board for the next round of the PREVENTT2 Program with Lander Medical Clinic!
Lander Medical Clinic and Western Family Care understand the frustrations and worries that come along with prediabetes. It’s not always easy to get things under control on your own.
Knowing that this disease can be reversed in this stage, Lander Medical Clinic has put a program in place for the prevention of Type 2 Diabetes. This is a year-long program that is designed for people with prediabetes and people who are at high risk for type 2 diabetes wanting to lower that risk.
The PREVENTT2 Program is currently full and in progress. However, there is a waitlist for the next cycle of the program to start. If you are interested, stop by or call 307-332-2941 to get your name on the list.
The program is run by Licensed Dietitian, Carolyn M. Renner. Carolyn has completed the Lifestyle Coach training for the CDC Prevent T2 Program.
“My goal is to empower participants to work hard and achieve their goals.”Carolyn M. Renner, MS, RDN, LD
By the end of the first 6 months, the goal is:
- Participants to lose at least 5 to 7 percent of their starting weight
- Get at least 150 minutes of physical activity each week, at a moderate pace or more
By the end of the second six months, the goal is:
- Keep off the weight they have lost
- Keep working toward their goal weight, if they haven’t reached it
- Lose more weight if they wish
- Keep getting at least 150 minutes of activity each week
If you are struggling and need help, don’t wait. Call today and get your name on that list!