Are you a motivated individual with a passion for helping others secure their future? Tyler Watson State Farm Insurance Agency in Riverton, Wyoming, is currently seeking a dynamic and results-driven Insurance Salesperson to join the team on a full-time basis.
Position: Insurance Salesperson
Location: Riverton, Wyoming
Employment Type: Full-time
About Us: As a leading State Farm Insurance Agency, we take pride in providing exceptional service to our community. We are committed to safeguarding the dreams and well-being of our clients through comprehensive insurance solutions. Join us in making a positive impact on the lives of individuals and families in Fremont County.
- Engage with potential clients to understand their insurance needs
- Provide expert advice on Home, Auto, Life, and Health insurance products
- Conduct thorough assessments and offer tailored insurance solutions
- Generate and nurture leads through effective communication and relationship-building
- Achieve sales targets and contribute to the overall success of the agency
- Stay informed about industry trends, product updates, and regulatory changes
- Wyoming State Insurance License (You don’t have to have this to start. We will help you get it.)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong organizational and time-management abilities
- High level of integrity and professionalism
- Competitive wages with bonus incentives and commissions
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Supportive and collaborative work environment
How to Apply: If you are ready to embark on a rewarding career in insurance sales and become an integral part of Tyler Watson State Farm Insurance Agency, please submit your resume and a cover letter detailing your relevant experience to [email protected] or stop by the Agency located at 618 E Washington Avenue in Riverton.
State Farm Insurance Agency is an equal-opportunity employer. We encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and experiences.
Note: State Farm® agents are independent contractors who hire their own employees. Agent team members are employees of State Farm agents. State Farm agents’ employees are not employees of State Farm. Independent contractor agents are responsible for and make all employment decisions regarding their employees including the recruitment, selection, hiring, training, licensing, compensation, recognition, evaluation, management and termination of their employees.