(Fremont County, WY) – On Sunday evening, President Donald Trump signed the legislation for the $900 billion in coronavirus economic aid granting Wyoming counties additional time to review and take applications for the new Community Charitable Relief Program.
The deadline, which was today, is now January 8th, 2021 at 5:00 pm. The special meeting planned for the Fremont County Commissioners on Tuesday, December 29th to review applications has been canceled now that the deadline is extended.
The latest application and deadline information from Fremont County Clerk Julie Freese are shared below.
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS – No later than JANUARY 8, 2021 5:00 p.m
Who is eligible: 501(c)(3) or 501 (c)(19)
How much is available: $854,021.55
What do I need to supply?
- Spreadsheet of eligible expenditures and/or lost donations or revenue from March 19, 2020 through December 30, 2020.
- Certification form filled out and originally signed.
Where do I bring my application?
All applications must be originally signed and hand-delivered to:
- PRINT SHOP 706 W MAIN RIVERTON 856-3503
- COUNTY CLERK’S OFFICE 450 N 2 ND ST RM 220 LANDER 332-1122
- Must show COVID relationship.
- Must have been expended in the dates of March 19 – December 20, 2020.
- Application and Certification must be originally signed and hand-delivered.
- Priority is first come, first served.
- Entities who have already received money from any other agencies are eligible but will be prioritized after entities who have not received any funding.
Commissioners will review these applications at their January 12th, 2021 meeting.