UPDATE 12/28: The application deadline has been extended to 5:00 pm on January 8th, 2021. Click here to read the latest update from Fremont County Clerk Julie Freese.
The Community Charitable Relief Program was announced by Governor Mark Gordon on Tuesday. At the Fremont County Commissioners’ meeting, it was shared Fremont County is to receive over $850,000 for local 501(c)(3) or 501 (c)(19) organizations.
Today, December 23rd, Fremont County Clerk Julie Freese has released information about how to request these funds. That information has been shared below.
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS – No later than DECEMBER 28, 2020 5:00 p.m.
Who is eligible: 501(c)(3) or 501 (c)(19)
How much is available: $854,021.55
What do I need to supply?
- Spreadsheet of eligible expenditures from March 19, 2020 through December 30, 2020.
- Certification form filled out and originally signed.
Where do I bring my application?
All applications must be originally signed and hand-delivered to:
- PRINT SHOP 706 W MAIN RIVERTON 856-3503
- COUNTY CLERK’S OFFICE 450 N 2 ND ST RM 220 LANDER 332-1122
Commissioners will review these applications at their December 29, 2020 meeting.
- Must show COVID relationship.
- Must have been expended in the dates of March 19 – December 20, 2020.
- Application and Certification must be originally signed and hand-delivered.
- Priority is first come, first served.
- Entities who have already received money from any other agencies are eligible but will be prioritized after entities who have not received any funding.