All persons arrested or cited are presumed innocent until convicted in a court of law.
Below are the most recent arrests and call blotters from publicly available reports provided directly by the Riverton Police Department. Click here for more details about the law enforcement logs.
- No Arrests Reported
RPD Citations and Other Notable Calls:
- Burglary: S 5th Street West, 7:25 AM, Available Narrative: RP advised wire dumpster was broken into; “Report taken regarding theft of $1,500 worth of wire”
- Weapon Offense: E Main Street, 8:41 AM, Available Narrative: RP advised they heard six gunshots near City Park; UTL
- Theft: E Washington Ave., 11:00 AM, Available Narrative: RP advised of stolen license plates; “Plates are registered to School District 24, (and) have been entered into NCIC and a report has been taken”
- Trespassing: S Federal Blvd., 3:33 PM, Available Narrative: “20 yoa female was issued a No Trespass notice for the involved business”
- Trespassing: N Federal Blvd., 4:24 PM, Available Narrative: “Troy Gothard, 46 yoa from Riverton had been issued a no trespass notice for the involved business on a prior occasion and was cited for Trespassing and escorted off of the property”
- MIP/MUI: Morfeld Drive, 3:38 AM, Available Narrative: RP advised they were concerned for a subjects welfare; “A 21 yoa male was trespassed from the property and Tearany Black, 18 yoa from Riverton, who was otherwise okay, was cited for MUI”