All persons arrested or cited are presumed innocent until convicted in a court of law.
Below are the most recent arrests and call blotters from publicly available reports provided directly by the Fremont County Sheriff’s Office.
The County 10 Law Enforcement Log is now separated by reporting agency (Lander Police Department, Riverton Police Department and Fremont County Sheriff’s Office), and includes arrests, citations and other notable calls.
Questions or comments about the reports should be addressed with the appropriate agency.
Charges are subject to change following official filing from the Fremont County Attorney’s Office.
Social media comments have been disabled for all Law Enforcement Log posts.
“No Arrests Reported” indicates a media report was issued for the specific law agency, but no arrests occurred.
“No Arrest Report Available” indicates that the law agency did not issue a media report that day.
Common Arrest Report abbreviations: FCSO – Fremont County Sheriff’s Office; RPD – Riverton Police Department; LPD – Lander Police Department; DUI – Driving Under the Influence; DWUI – Driving While Under the Influence; MIP – Minor in Possession; MUI – Minor Under the Influence; D(W)US – Driving (While) Under Suspension; REDDI – Report Every Drunk Driver Immediately; RP – Reporting Party, UTL – Unable To Locate
Fremont County Sheriff’s Office Arrests:
- Guerra, Luis, 26, Shoshoni, Reckless Driving, No Available Narrative
- Prins, Danielle, 28, Lander, DWUI, No Available Narrative
- Seamons, Brian, 51, Riverton, Possession of a Controlled Substance Warrant, No Available Narrative
- Thomas, Chad, 45, Dubois, Aggravated Assault and Battery, No Available Narrative
- Yellowplume, Windyboy, 23, Riverton, Contempt of Court, No Available Narrative
Fremont County Sheriff’s Office Citations and Other Notable Calls:
- Search and Rescue: Nearest town Lander, 11:42 AM, Available Narrative: SOS activation with RP advising that a male in a party of 5 broke his ribs; subjects medevacked without incident
- Agency Assist: Riverton, 12:58 PM, Available Narrative: FCSO assisted WRPD with RP who stated they were carjacked
- Hit and Run: North Federal Blvd., Riverton, 1:07 PM, No Narrative Available
- Traffic Offense: Pavillion, 1:47 PM, Available Narrative: RP advised that a silver Dodge was spinning cookies in the rodeo arena and other areas throughout the town
- Search and Rescue: Sinks Canyon Road, Lander, Available Narrative: 17-year-old crossed the river and was unable to get back; SAR was able help her without incident
- Search and Rescue: Nearest town Lander, 4:17 PM, Available Narrative: Click here
- Fire Department Assist: Little Valley Court, Riverton, 3:46 PM, Available Narrative: RP advised the field behind their house was on fire
- PD Accident: Burma Road, Riverton, 2:55 AM, Available Narrative: Vehicle vs Cow
Additional Information Provided by the Fremont County Sheriff’s Office:
The Fremont County Sheriff’s Office reports over the past 96 hours the Fremont County Emergency Dispatch Center has taken 163 calls for service. During that same time period, the county’s ambulances have been dispatched 74 times and the county’s fire departments have been dispatched 5 times.
During that same time period, the Sheriff’s Office took 1 call(s) involving motor vehicle accidents with 0 of them reporting injuries and 0 of them reporting property damage.
18 person(s) were (was) booked into the Fremont County Detention Center for charges including 2 Driving While Under The Influence, 8 other alcohol related charges, 1 felony charge, and 35 misdemeanor charges. The Fremont County Detention Center currently has 178 inmates it is responsible for. Of these, 176 are being held in the Fremont County Detention Center, 0 are on home detention out of the facility, and 2 inmates are being housed out of the facility.