All persons arrested or cited are presumed innocent until convicted in a court of law.
Below are the most recent arrests and call blotters from publicly available reports provided directly by the Fremont County Sheriff’s Office.
The County 10 Law Enforcement Log is now separated by reporting agency (Lander Police Department, Riverton Police Department and Fremont County Sheriff’s Office), and includes arrests, citations and other notable calls.
Questions or comments about the reports should be addressed with the appropriate agency.
Charges are subject to change following official filing from the Fremont County Attorney’s Office.
Social media comments have been disabled for all Law Enforcement Log posts.
“No Arrests Reported” indicates a media report was issued for the specific law agency, but no arrests occurred.
“No Arrest Report Available” indicates that the law agency did not issue a media report that day.
Common Arrest Report abbreviations: FCSO – Fremont County Sheriff’s Office; RPD – Riverton Police Department; LPD – Lander Police Department; DUI – Driving Under the Influence; DWUI – Driving While Under the Influence; MIP – Minor in Possession; MUI – Minor Under the Influence; D(W)US – Driving (While) Under Suspension; REDDI – Report Every Drunk Driver Immediately; RP – Reporting Party, UTL – Unable To Locate
Fremont County Sheriff’s Office Arrests:
- Black, Raquel, 24, Pavillion, Domestic Battery, 2 Child Endangerment charges, No Narrative Available
- Davis, Zachary, 47, Buffalo, DWUI, No Narrative Available
- Evans, Sarah, 41, Riverton, Failure to Appear Warrant, No Narrative Available
- Monroe, Chalene, 35, Riverton, Failure to Appear Warrant, No Narrative Available
- Reece, Kerri, 37, Riverton, Possession/Use of a Controlled Substance, No Narrative Available
Fremont County Sheriff’s Office Citations and Other Notable Calls:
- Assault: Railroad Street, Lander, 8:50 AM, Available Narrative: assault occurred in the jail
- Weapon Offense: E Monroe Avenue, Riverton, 2:40 AM, Available Narrative: Two calls; one RP advised of gunshots in Rendezvous Pond area, the other advised they heard a pack of coyotes in the area
- Eluding Police: N Broadway Avenue, Riverton, 12:20 AM, Available Narrative: Subject eluded in his vehicle briefly and then fled on foot. Suspect never located
Additional Information Provided by the Fremont County Sheriff’s Office:
The Fremont County Sheriff’s Office reports over the past 72 hours the Fremont County Emergency Dispatch Center has taken 131 calls for service. During that same time period, the county’s ambulances have been dispatched 72 times and the county’s fire departments have been dispatched 11 times.
During that same time period, the Sheriff’s Office took 0 call(s) involving motor vehicle accidents with 0 of them reporting injuries and 0 of them reporting property damage.
11 person(s) were (was) booked into the Fremont County Detention Center for charges including 2 Driving While Under The Influence, 1 other alcohol related charges, 1 felony charge, and 16 misdemeanor charges.
The Fremont County Detention Center currently has 174 inmates it is responsible for. Of these, 172 are being held in the Fremont County Detention Center, 0 are on home detention out of the facility, and 2 inmates are being housed out of the facility.