All persons arrested or cited are presumed innocent until convicted in a court of law.
Below are the most recent arrests and call blotters from publicly available reports provided directly by the Fremont County Sheriff’s Office. Click here for more details about the law enforcement logs.
- Bigmedicine, Anthony, 25, Arapahoe, Warrants for: Theft-Taking, Burglary, Robbery, No Narrative Available
- Bingham, Candy, 43, Riverton, Interference with a Peace Officer, Warrants for: Failure to Appear and Contempt of Court, No Narrative Available
- Isaacson, Brittany, 43, Rock Springs, Felony Possession of a Controlled Substance, No Narrative Available
- Kelly, David, 48, Dubois, Domestic Battery, County Warrant for Probation Revocation, No Narrative Available
- Saintsteven, Robert, 41, Rock Springs, Felony Possession of a Controlled Substance, DWUS, Interference with a Peace Officer, Laramie County Warrant, No Narrative Available
- Wolfname, Shaliaya, 21, Arapahoe, Failure to Appear Warrant, No Narrative Available
FCSO Citations and Other Notable Calls:
Additional Information Provided by the FCSO:
The Fremont County Sheriff’s Office reports over the past 24 hours the Fremont County Emergency Dispatch Center has taken 47 calls for service. During that same time period, the county’s ambulances have been dispatched 22 times and the county’s fire departments have been dispatched 1 time.
During that same time period, the Sheriff’s Office took 0 call(s) involving motor vehicle accidents with 0 of them reporting injuries and 0 of them reporting property damage.
8 person(s) were (was) booked into the Fremont County Detention Center for charges including 0 Driving While Under The Influence, 1 other alcohol related charge, 6 felony charges, and 10 misdemeanor charges. The Fremont County Detention Center currently has 137 inmates it is responsible for. Of these, 133 are being held in the Fremont County Detention Center, 0 are on home detention out of the facility, and 4 inmates are being housed out of the facility.