All persons arrested or cited are presumed innocent until convicted in a court of law.
Below are the most recent arrests and call blotters from publicly available reports provided directly by the Fremont County Sheriff’s Office. Click here for more details about the law enforcement logs.
- Eagle, Memphis, 18, Riverton, Failure to Appear Warrant, No Narrative Available
- Hartman, Joshua, 32, Riverton, 2 Failure to Appear Warrants, Contempt of Court Warrant, No Narrative Available
- Headley, Korbin, 20, Riverton, Interference with a Peace Officer, Underage Consumption, Available Narrative: RP advised four subjects fighting outside a vehicle; Headley was subsequently arrested
- Powell, Daniel, 65, Riverton, Contempt of Court
FCSO Citations and Other Notable Calls:
- Vandalism: Amy Lou Lane, Riverton, 10:53 AM, Available Narrative: RP advised of a bullet hole in the back of a vehicle; damage appeared to be from a BB or pellet gun; no suspects at this time
- PI Accident: Sinks Canyon Road, Lander, 2:12 PM, Available Narrative: RP advised of a one vehicle rollover
- Intoxicated Driver: E Monroe Ave., Riverton, 10:36 PM, Available Narrative: 16 year old juvenile arrested for DWUI
- PI Accident: Burma Road, Riverton, 8:31 AM, Available Narrative: RP advised of a vehicle that rolled off the road
Additional Information Provided by the FCSO:
The Fremont County Sheriff’s Office reports over the past 72 hours the Fremont County Emergency Dispatch Center has taken 107 calls for service. During that same time period, the county’s ambulances have been dispatched 75 times and the county’s fire departments have been dispatched 7 times.
During that same time period, the Sheriff’s Office took 2 call(s) involving motor vehicle accidents with 2 of them reporting injuries and 0 of them reporting property damage.
10 person(s) were (was) booked into the Fremont County Detention Center for charges including 0 Driving While Under The Influence, 3 other alcohol related charges, 4 felony charges, and 11 misdemeanor charges. The Fremont County Detention Center currently has 141 inmates it is responsible for. Of these, 137 are being held in the Fremont County Detention Center, 0 are on home detention out of the facility, and 4 inmates are being housed out of the facility.