All persons arrested or cited are presumed innocent until convicted in a court of law.
Below are the most recent arrests and call blotters from publicly available reports provided directly by the Fremont County Sheriff’s Office. Click here for more details about the law enforcement logs.
- No Arrests Reported
FCSO Citations and Other Notable Calls:
- Trespassing: Mortimore Lane, Lander, 8:16 AM, Available Narrative: RP advised a hunter was trespassing
- Agency Assist: Highway 28, Lander, 9:04 AM, Available Narrative: FCSO provided assistance in the arrest of an individual with a Natrona County warrant
- Animal Abuse: Mountain View Drive, Dubois, 9:45 AM, Available Narrative: RP advised a horse was shot and left in the area; under investigation
- Controlled Substance: Mazet Road, Riverton, 4:33 PM, Available Narrative: RP advised they found meth in the area
- PI Accident: Highway 26, Dubois, 8:13 PM, Available Narrative: FCSO assisted WHP with a car crash
Additional Information Provided by the FCSO:
The Fremont County Sheriff’s Office reports over the past 24 hours the Fremont County Emergency Dispatch Center has taken 45 calls for service. During that same time period, the county’s ambulances have been dispatched 17 times and the county’s fire departments have been dispatched 2 times.
During that same time period, the Sheriff’s Office took 1 call(s) involving motor vehicle accidents with 0 of them reporting injuries and 0 of them reporting property damage.
1 person(s) were (was) booked into the Fremont County Detention Center for charges including 0 Driving While Under The Influence, O other alcohol related charges, O felony charges, and 1 misdemeanor charges. The Fremont County Detention Center currently has 137 inmates it is responsible for. Of these, 133 are being held in the Fremont County Detention Center, O are on home detention out of the facility, and 4 inmates are being housed out of the facility.