(Fremont County) – Five Fremont County Middle and High School sport coaches were recently named “Coach of the Year” by the Wyoming Coaches Association (WCA).
The WCA would like to congratulate the following coaches on their selection as Coach of the Year by fellow WCA coaches, for their respective sports during the 2021 Fall Sports Season:
- Lars Flanagan – 3A Riverton Boys Golf Head Coach
- Shawna Morgan – 3A Lander Girls Swimming and Diving Head Coach
- Tony Truempler – 1A-9 man Shoshoni Football Head Coach
- Max Mills – 1A-9 man Shoshoni Football Assistant Coach (Tied with Rock Spring’s Tony Yerkovich)
- Audrey Logue – Fall Junior High/Middle School Lander Head Coach
These coaches will be honored this summer at the annual WCA Hall of Fame – Awards Banquet, which will be held at the Ramkota Hotel in Casper.