(Cheyenne, WY) – The Wyoming State Bar announced on April 8th that 25 people have been recommended for admission to practice law in Wyoming.
In a press release, the Wyoming State Bar and the Wyoming Supreme Court said they would like to congratulate these future members of the Wyoming State Bar.
The following people are being recommended for admission after receiving a passing score on the Uniform Bar Exam and meeting all other requirements for admission:
- TahNee L. Alton – Rock Springs, Wyoming
- Tayler A. Bame – Laramie, Wyoming
- Geenamarie V. Carucci – Reno, Nevada
- Nikki E. Horton – Riverton, Wyoming
- Mark V. Jackowski – Wilson, Wyoming
- Micah T. Johnson – Rawlins, Wyoming
- Brandon M. Johnson – Cheyenne, Wyoming
- Paul D. Jones – Alpine Meadows, California
- Manion H. Keith – Casper, Wyoming
- Levi C. Kelly – Cheyenne, Wyoming
- Billy W. McCool – Sheridan, Wyoming
- Kyle A. Pasewark – Clark, Wyoming
- Benjamin M. Peterson – Cheyenne, Wyoming
- Haley A. Richards – Laramie, Wyoming
- Gregory N. Thomas – Rapid City, South Dakota
- Branden L. Timboe – Jackson, Wyoming
- Loren M. Wadas – Cheyenne, Wyoming
- Caroline E. Young – Fort Collins, Colorado
The following people are being recommended for admission on motion. This applies when attorneys are licensed in another jurisdiction and meet all requirements without examination in Wyoming.
- Ellen B. Cochran – Austin, Texas
- Robertson B. Cohen – Denver, Colorado
- Richard G. Kiely – Broomfield, Colorado
- John B. McNab – Cleveland, Ohio
- Matthew D. Pineda – Winter Park, Florida
- Amy L. Smith – Oregon City, Oregon
The following person is being recommended for admission after successfully transferring a passing score from another UBE jurisdiction and meeting all other requirements for admission. Scores are only transferrable between those states that have adopted the Uniform Bar Exam.
- Carter E. Reed – Cody, Wyoming