(Lander, WY) – In March, the Wyoming Game and Fish Department recognized 8 employees for their years of service to the State of Wyoming.
Two of the employees, Craig Amadio and Stan Harter, work in the Lander Region. They are both celebrating 20 years of service.
Craig is the regional fisheries supervisor and Stan is the south Lander wildlife biologist.
Also recognized are statewide employees:
- Mark Smith – Assistant fisheries management coordinator, Cheyenne Headquarters – 20 years
- Kindra Brown – Office manager, Casper Region – 15 years
- Barbara Duke – Senior accountant, Cheyenne Headquarters – 15 years
- Levi Wood – Gillette game warden, Sheridan Region – 10 years
- Sam Stephens – Greybull wildlife biologist, Cody Region – 5 years
- Cindy Weekly – Accountant, Cheyenne Headquarters – 5 years