(Lander, WY) – The Lander City Council will convene for a regular meeting and work session on Tuesday, March 22nd, 6:00 PM, in the Council Chambers at City Hall.
The meeting is open to the public, and can also be viewed via Zoom link, Meeting ID: 462 679 1690 – Passcode: 869970.
The agenda for the regular meeting includes the following New Business items: authorize Mayor to sign change order for Senior Solar Project for $11,369.00; approve Eckard-Bates Subdivision S22.01, and a LAPAHOE Presentation and Request.
The work session is set to begin immediately following the regular meeting, and will include the following:
- Discuss Non-Discrimination Resolution
- Lander Chamber of Commerce Presentation
- Adult & Juvenile Justice Presentation – Melinda Cox
- Discuss name change for “Squaw Creek”
- Discuss amending Title 4 – Ordinance 2022-1
The agenda can be viewed in its entirety here.