(Riverton, WY) – The Riverton City Council will convene for their first meeting of 2022 on Tuesday, January 4th at 7 pm.
Ahead of the regular meeting, the Finance Committee will meet in the City Hall Council Chambers to consider bills to be paid. This meeting is also open to the public.
The meetings can be attended in person or watched via the City’s YouTube Channel here. Below is the evening’s agenda:
1) Call to order.
2) Pledge of Allegiance.
4) Roll call:
Ward I: Kyle Larson, Dean Peranteaux
Ward II: Karla Borders, Kristy K. Salisbury
Ward III: Mike Bailey, Lindsey Cox
5) Declaration of quorum.
6) Approval of the Agenda.
7) Communication from the Floor – Citizen’s Comments.
8) Consent Agenda:
• Approval of the Minutes – December 21, 2021 Special Council Meeting.
• Approval of the Minutes – December 21, 2021 Executive Session.
• Approval of the Minutes – January 4, 2022 Finance Committee Meeting.
• Approval of the Finance Committee Recommendations – January 4, 2022.
• Approval of the Replat: Piper Drive Industrial Park, Petitioners: City of Riverton.
9) Leadership Ballots: Council President and Vice President.
10) City Council Committee Appointments.
11) Municipal Court Judge, Alternate Judge, and City Attorney Appointments.
12) Citizen Board Appointments: Airport Board, Planning Commission, Riverton Rendezvous Committee, and Riverton Tree Board.
13) Lease Agreement – Air Resource Specialists Inc.
14) Real Estate Listing Contract Addendum.
15) Resolution No. 1443: Designation of Official Depositories.
16) Resolution No. 1444: Designation of Legal Newspaper.
17) Wind River Job Corps Memorandum of Understanding (MOU): Work-Based Learning Program.
18) Resolution No. 1445: Emergency Management Plan.
Reports and Comments:
19) Council Committee Reports and Council Members’ Roundtable.
20) City Administrator’s Report.
21) Mayor’s Comments.
22) Executive Session – If needed.
The complete meeting packet can be viewed here.