(Lander, WY) – The Fremont County Commissioners convened on Tuesday, June 8th, for their regular meeting.
Meeting highlights include an approval for the Wind River Visitors Council 2021/22 budget and operating plan, a report summary submitted by Commissioner Mike Jones on a site visit he conducted at the Priority Ambulance office in Scottsdale, AZ, and interviews for the open positions on the planning commission, museum, and library boards.
Aubrey Medow and John Ferrelli were both added to the planning commission for three year terms, and Kristen McClelland was appointed to the library board, also for a three year term.
Michael Zirbel and Joanna Kail are the two candidates up for the museum board position, but Kail’s interview was postponed, and the announcement on the Commissioners’ decision will be made within a week or two.
The Commissioners’ office has released the following news report from this meeting:
- A FUEL SUPPLY CONTRACT BETWEEN FREMONT COUNTY GOVERNMENT, THE FREMONT COUNTY SOLID WASTE DISPOSAL DISTRICT AND BAILEY ENTERPRISES, INC./BAILEY OIL COMPANY WAS APPROVED FOR FY 2021-2022.
- AMENDMENT ONE TO THE MEMORANDUM OF UNDERSTANDING BETWEEN WYOMING DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH, PUBLIC HEALTH DIVISION AND FREMONT COUNTY WAS APPROVED TO EXTEND THE TERM TO USE GRANT FUNDS RELATED TO COVID FROM JUNE 30, 2021 UNTIL DECEMBER 31, 2021.
- AMENDMENT ONE TO THE CONTRACT BETWEEN WYOMING DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH, PUBLIC HEALTH DIVISION AND FREMONT COUNTY REGARDING THE PUBLIC HEALTH PREPAREDNESS AND RESPONSE UN IT AMENDS THE AGREEMENT THROUGH JUNE 30, 2024 AND AMEND THE SUB RECIPIENT RESPONSIBILITIES.
- A CONTRACT BETWEEN WYOMING DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH, BEHAVIORAL HEALTH DIVISION AND FREMONT COUNTY COMMISSIONERS AS GOVERNING BODY FOR THE COURT ASSISTED SUPERVISED TREATMENT PROGRAM FOR FREMONT COUNTY WAS APPROVED FOR A TOTAL OF $192,772.20.
- A CONTRACT BETWEEN WYOMING DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH, BEHAVIORAL HEALTH DIVISION AND FREMONT COUNTY COMMISSIONERS AS GOVERNING BODY FOR THE JUVENILE TREATMENT COURT OF FREMONT COUNTY WAS APPROVED FOR A TOTAL OF $180,009.48.
- ROSEWOOD HILLS SUBDIVISION LOTS 1 & 2 REPLAT WAS APPROVED TO ADJUST A LOT LINE IN THE SUBDIVISION LOCATED APPROXIMATELY 1.5 MILES NORTHWEST OF LANDER OFF HIGHWAY 287.
- AN AGREEMENT BETWEEN FREMONT COUNTY AND 71 CONSTRUCTION WAS APPROVED FOR INSTALLATION OF TRANSVERSE (DECELERATION) RUMBLE STRIPS ON 8-MILE ROAD NEAR BOTH THE INTERSECTION WITH HIGHWAY 26 AND MISSOURI VALLEY ROAD.
- CHANGE ORDER NO. 1 WITH TRIHYDRO CORPORATION WAS APPROVED FOR AN ADDITIONAL $19,400.00 FOR ADDITIONAL SURVEYING AND DESIGN SERVICES BEYOND THE ORIGINAL PROPOSAL FOR THE PARADISE VALLEY BOX CULVERT PROJECT.
- THE COMMISSION APPROVED THE WIND RIVER VISITOR’S COUNCIL PROPOSED BUDGET AND OPERATING PLAN FOR FY 2021-2022.
- JOHN FERRELLI AND AUBREY MEDOW WERE APPOINTED TO THREE YEAR TERMS ON THE FREMONT COUNTY PLANNING COMMISSION.
- KRISTEN McCLELLAND WAS APPOINTED TO A THREE YEAR TERM ON THE FREMONT COUNTY LIBRARY BOARD.
- AMENDMENT NO. 1 TO THE GROUND AMBULANCE SERVICE AGREEMENT BETWEEN FREMONT COUNTY GOVERNMENT AND PRIORITY AMBULANCE LLC WAS APPROVED TO PROVIDE A CORRECTED EXHIBIT B TO THE DOCUMENT FOR RATES THAT ARE CONSISTENT WITH THE CURRENT RATE.