Riverton City Council will meet for a regular council meeting today, May 19th, at 7:00 pm. All Riverton City Council meetings are live-streamed to the City of Riverton YouTube Channel.
The agenda outline is shared below. You can also view the entire agenda packet provided by the City of Riverton here: 05-19-20 Regular Council Meeting Packet
1) Call to order.
2) Pledge of Allegiance.
4) Roll call:
Ward I: Kyle Larson, Cory Rota
Ward II: Karla Borders, Rebecca Schatza
Ward III: Mike Bailey, Tim Hancock
5) Declaration of quorum.
6) Approval of the Agenda.
7) Communication from the Floor – Citizen’s Comments.
8) Consent Agenda:
• Approval of the Minutes – May 5, 2020 Regular Council Meeting.
• Approval of the Minutes – May 19, 2020 Finance Committee Meeting.
• Approval of the Finance Committee Recommendations – May 19, 2020.
• Approval of the Municipal Court Report for the month of April 2020.
• Approval of the Proposed 2020/2021 Wind River Visitors Council Budget Plan.
9) Memorandum of Understanding (MOU): Inductance Energy.
10) Public Hearing & Consideration of Liquor License Transfer of Ownership: Tipsy Tulip, LLC.
11) Bid Award: Airport Snow Removal Equipment Truck.
12) Final Fiscal Year 2021 Budget Discussion.
Reports and Comments:
13) Council Committee Reports and Council Members’ Roundtable.
14) City Administrator’s Report.
15) Mayor’s Comments.
16) Executive Session – If needed.