(Riverton, WY) – The Riverton City Council will meet at 7 pm on Tuesday, February 1st for their regular meeting. You can view the entire meeting packet here.
The Finance Committee will meet at 6:45 pm to consider bills to be paid. Both meetings are open to the public. You can attend in-person or watch via the City’s Youtube Channel.
Below is the evening’s current agenda:
1) Call to order.
2) Pledge of Allegiance.
4) Roll call:
Ward I: Kyle Larson, Dean Peranteaux
Ward II: Karla Borders, Kristy K. Salisbury
Ward III: Mike Bailey, Lindsey Cox
5) Declaration of quorum.
6) Approval of the Agenda.
7) Communication from the Floor – Citizen’s Comments.
8) Consent Agenda:
- Approval of the Minutes – January 18, 2022 Regular Session Meeting.
- Approval of the Minutes – February 01, 2022 Finance Committee Meeting.
- Approval of the Finance Committee Recommendations – February 01, 2022.
9) Introduction & Oath of Office of New Police Officers.
10) Public Hearing and Consideration of a Retail Liquor License Transfer: Predator Productions, Inc.
11) Consideration of Ordinance No. 22-001, 2nd Reading: Disorderly House or Business.
12) Consideration of Ordinance No. 21-017, 3rd and Final Reading: Re-zone Buffalo Subdivision, 1802 W Sunset.
13) Cowboy Lane Water Project Bid Award.
14) Airport Board Recommendation – Riverton Ambassadors Art Project.
Reports and Comments:
15) Council Committee Reports and Council Members’ Roundtable.
16) City Administrator’s Report.
17) Mayor’s Comments.
18) Executive Session – If needed.