(Riverton, WY) – Riverton City Council will meet for the regular meeting on Tuesday, February 15th at 7 pm in the Council Chambers at City Hall.
At 6:45 pm on Tuesday, the Finance Committee will meet in the City Hall Council Chambers to consider bills to be paid. This meeting is also open to the public and can be attended in-person or watched via the City’s Youtube Channel.
Below is the current agenda for the evening:
1) Call to order.
2) Pledge of Allegiance.
4) Roll call:
Ward I: Kyle Larson, Dean Peranteaux
Ward II: Karla Borders, Kristy K. Salisbury
Ward III: Mike Bailey, Lindsey Cox
5) Declaration of quorum.
6) Approval of the Agenda.
7) Communication from the Floor – Citizen’s Comments.
8) Consent Agenda:
• Approval of the Minutes – February 01, 2022 Regular Session Meeting.
• Approval of the Minutes – February 15, 2022 Finance Committee Meeting.
• Approval of the Finance Committee Recommendations – February 15, 2022.
• Approval of the Municipal Court Report for the month of January 2022.
• Approval of the Replat: 3723 Tam-O-Shanter, Petitioners: Michael and Pamela Hatfield.
9) Police Department Statistics Presentation.
10) Citizen Board Appointment – Planning Commission.
11) Public Hearing & Consideration of 2022-2023 Liquor License Renewals.
12) Public Hearing & Consideration of Ordinance No. 22-002, 1st Reading: 2021 ICC Code Adoption.
13) Consideration of Ordinance No. 22-001, 3rd and Final Reading: Disorderly House or Business.
14) Bid Award: Waste Water Treatment Plant Sludge Building Motor Control Center (MCC) & Return Activated Sludge (RAS) Project.
15) EDGE Committee Recommendation: Special Event Funding.
16) Sunset Park Consultant Selection.
17) Quarterly Fiscal Health Report.
Reports and Comments:
18) Council Committee Reports and Council Members’ Roundtable.
19) City Administrator’s Report.
20) Mayor’s Comments.
21) Executive Session – If needed.