This #headsup is brought to you by Bailey’s Tire and Auto Service.
UPDATE: As of 4:09 PM, US 20/26 from Moneta to Waltman is now open after a second closure, according to WYDOT/wyoroad.info.
UPDATE: As of 11:03 AM, US 20/26 from Moneta to Waltman is now open.
(Fremont County, WY) – There are multiple closures and a no unnecessary travel advisory issued for roads in Fremont County for Sunday, February 26, according to WYDOT/wyoroad.info
- Closure: US 287 / WY 789 “Between Sweetwater Station Jct and Jct WY 28 / US 287″
- Closure: WY 135 “Between WY 139 and Sweetwater Station Jct”
- No Unnecessary Travel Advisory: WY 135 “Between WY 789 and WY 139”
- Closure: WY 136 “Between WY 135 and Gas Hills”
- Closure: US 20/26 “Between Moneta and Waltman”
For road conditions in other parts of Fremont County and surrounding areas, click here.