All persons arrested or cited are presumed innocent until convicted in a court of law.
Below are the most recent arrests and call blotters from publicly available reports provided directly by the Lander Police Department. Click here for more details about the law enforcement logs.
- Friday, Michael, 34, DWUI, Failure to Maintain Insurance, Registration Required, Available Narrative: RP advised subject was swerving all over the road
- Evans, Sarah, 41, Use of a Controlled Substance, Pedestrian Under the Influence, Available Narrative: RP advised subject was going through mailboxes
- Wade, Shad, 47, Domestic Battery, No Narrative Available
- Sunrhodes, Cory, 36, Public Intoxication, No Narrative Available
- Ocon, Jose, 32, FCSO Warrant, No Narrative Available
- Vanskike, Bryan, 26, Warrant, No Narrative Available
LPD Citations and Other Notable Calls:
- PI Accident: Main Street, 8:06 AM, Available Narrative: 3-4 vehicle crash at intersection; Andrew McMickell (24) cited for failure to obey traffic control device
- Controlled Substance Possession: Jefferson Street, 1:08 PM, Available Narrative: Call made per SRO request
- Theft: Main Street, 3:30 PM, Available Narrative: RP advised subject stole health and beauty items; charges pending