The Casper, Wyoming Fire Department were paged to a structure fire on October 14th at 11:23 p.m. on the 900 block of South Chestnut Street.
A press release described the fire as beginning on exterior furniture, just outside of the house. The resident of the household was not home at the time of the blaze and no injuries were reported.
Upon entering the structure, CFD rescued two dogs, both of which were unharmed. Four units from the Casper Fire Department responded along with local law enforcement and power crews.