(Riverton, WY) – The Riverton City Council will convene for its regular meeting Tuesday, June 15th, 7:00 PM, at the City Hall Council Chambers.
Prior to the regular meeting, the Finance Committee will meet at 6:45 PM, to consider bills to be paid.
These meetings are both open to the public, and can be viewed on the town YouTube channel.
Agenda highlights include consideration of a grant agreement for the American Rescue Plan Act of 2021 (ARPA), consideration of new restaurant liquor license for Wyoming Smokehouse, LLC, and a bid award for the North 16th street project.
The entire agenda is below:
1) Call to order.
2) Pledge of Allegiance.
4) Roll call: Ward I: Kyle Larson, Dean Peranteaux
Ward II: Karla Borders, Kristy K. Salisbury
Ward III: Mike Bailey, Lindsey Cox
5) Declaration of quorum.
6) Approval of the Agenda.
7) Communication from the Floor – Citizen’s Comments.
8) Consent Agenda:
• Approval of the Minutes – June 1, 2021 Regular Council Meeting.
• Approval of the Minutes – June 8, 2021 Special Council Meeting.
• Approval of the Minutes – June 15, 2021 Finance Committee Meeting.
• Approval of the Finance Committee Recommendations – June 15, 2021.
• Approval of the Municipal Court Report for the month of May 2021.
• Open Container Permit Applications: Sage Weber, Retirement Party @ Jaycee Park, June 19, 2021, 5:00 pm – 8:00 pm; and Carolyn Hunter, Class Reunion @ Sunset Park, August 6-7, 2021, 4:00 pm – 10:00 pm.
9) Public Hearing & Consideration of Firework Permit Application: Riverton Little League.
10) Consideration of Ordinance No. 21-007, 3rd & Final Reading: Riverton Municipal Code Section 15.08.060 ‘Electrical Inspector’ Revision.
11) Consideration of Ordinance No. 21-006, 2nd Reading: Riverton Municipal Code Chapter 5.04 Alcoholic Beverages Revision.
12) Consideration of Ordinance No. 21-008, 2nd Reading: Amending Title 17 – Commercial C-1 Zoning District.
13) Public Hearing and Consideration of New Restaurant Liquor License: Wyoming Smokehouse, LLC.
14) Bid Award: North 16th Street Project.
15) Consideration of Grant Agreement: American Rescue Plan Act of 2021 (ARPA)
Reports and Comments:
16) Council Committee Reports and Council Members’ Roundtable.
17) City Administrator’s Report.
18) Mayor’s Comments.
19) Executive Session – if needed.