Both Riverton and Pavillion City Councils are meeting this week.
Pavillion meets tonight, April 5th, at 6:30. The agenda for this meeting can be found at either the Pavillion Town Hall or Post Office.
The Riverton City Council will convene for their regular meeting this Tuesday, April 6th at 7:00 pm in the City Hall Council Chambers. The agenda can be found below.
Prior to this meeting, 6:45 P.M. on Tuesday, April 6, 2021, the Finance Committee will meet in the same location to consider bills to be paid.
All meetings are open to the public, and a live-stream of the Riverton meeting can be viewed here.
Riverton City Council Agenda:
1) Call to order.
2) Pledge of Allegiance.
4) Roll call: Ward I: Kyle Larson, Ward II: Karla Borders, Kristy K. Salisbury, Ward III: Mike Bailey, Lindsey Cox
5) Declaration of quorum.
6) Approval of the Agenda.
7) Acceptance of Council Member Rota’s Resignation & Declaration of Vacancy: Ward I.
8) Communication from the Floor – Citizen’s Comments.
9) Consent Agenda:
• Approval of the Minutes – March 16, 2021 Regular Council Meeting.
• Approval of the Minutes – March 23, 2021 Special Council Meeting.
• Approval of the Minutes – April 6, 2021 Finance Committee Meeting.
• Approval of the Finance Committee Recommendations – April 6, 2021.
• Approval of the Municipal Court Report for the month of March 2021.
10) Public Hearing & Consideration of Ordinance No. 21-003, 1st Reading: Annexation of Various, Parcels to Riverton Corporate Boundary.
11) Public Hearing & Consideration of Ordinance No. 21-004, 1st Reading: Adoption of 2020 National, Electric Code (NEC) – NFPA 70.
12) Honeycutt Softball Complex Memorandum of Understanding (MOU): Girls Fastpitch & Adult Softball.
13) Sunset Baseball Complex Memorandum of Understanding (MOU): Little League Juniors & Youth, Travel Baseball.
14) Saban Baseball Complex Memorandum of Understanding (MOU): Little League.
15) Bid Award: Main Street Water Improvements.
16) Bid Award: Wastewater Plant Aerator Drive Replacement.
17) Airport Grant Agreement: Coronavirus Response and Relief Supplemental Appropriations Act.
18) Joint Powers Agreement: Wyoming Association of Risk Management (WARM).
19) Employee Health Insurance.
20) Waiver of Building & Permitting Fees for Riverton Medical District, Reports and Comments:
21) Council Committee Reports and Council Members’ Roundtable.
22) City Administrator’s Report.
23) Mayor’s Comments.
24) Executive Session – Potential Legal.
The full agenda packet can be read here.