(Lander, WY) – The Lander City Council will convene for a special meeting on Tuesday, December 28th, at 6:00 pm, in the City Council Chambers at 240 Lincoln Street.
A work session will immediately follow the special meeting.
The meetings are open to the public and can also be viewed via Zoom link, meeting ID: 85332593060 – Passcode: 164344.
The special meeting will cover the following:
- Resolution 1232 – Authorizing submission of a FEMA building resilient infrastructure
and communities grant for relocation and acquisition of residential structures in the
- Authorize Mayor to sign grant application for new radios for fire department in the
amount of $202,598.07
- Authorize Mayor to sign Planning and Design Services Agreement with Erdman
Company for the Table Mountain Living Community preliminary architectural report for
USDA grant application.
Agenda items for the work session include:
- Staff & Council Updates
- Tara Berg – Fremont County Treasurer
- Discuss Job Description for Community Development Coordinator
- Discuss Park Rules – RaJean Strube Fossen
- Formalize LIFT Evaluation Rubric
- Discuss ARPA funds