We get a lot of questions at County 10.
The majority don’t even have to do with news…they’re about your Facebook accounts, your computers, how to print a document, how to use apps. Questions about all kinds of things come our way. So we’ve teamed up with Wind River Internet to answer all your tech questions! We’ll go LIVE on County 10’s Facebook Page to take and answer your tech questions with Wind River Internet staff.
We’ll start with a topic and dive a little deeper and then take your questions live and also try to answer your pre-submitted questions. To submit a question, click here.
This week we’ll be live at 2 pm on Thursday, June 25th with the topic “What is Fixed Wireless Internet?” The majority of questions we’ve received during previous sessions have been about Wind River Internet’s service and the options they provide. Pat Lawson of Wind River Internet and Dallin Cooper of County 10 will discuss:
- How is it different from satellite internet and regular broadband?
- limitations vs. benefits
- who is it right for, who is it wrong for
- what can slow it down (#of devices, etc.)
- Fiber Optic and Fixed Wireless Internet, what are the differences?
- Updates on WRI projects and new locations coming soon
- and the ever-popular question “Can I get this WRI service where I live?”
Submit your questions about this topic and anything else tech related using this form!
See you tomorrow (Thursday, June 25th) at 2 pm on the County 10 Facebook page!