Introducing the County 10 Daily Distraction. Word Searches, photo contests, trivia questions and more. All local content, made just for you – our readers! Each weekday while the Corona-craziness lasts (okay…MOST weekdays), we’ll post a Daily Distraction. Just complete it and enter your info – you’ll be entered to win a gift card to a local business to help you #keepitlocal!
Today’s Daily Distraction is once again brought to you by the Fremont County Museum System!
Did you know that Fremont County is home to some pretty amazing history? It’s also home to several great museums that do a wonderful job of showcasing that history – and making it fun for kids of all ages. When you eventually get the chance, we encourage visiting The Dubois Museum, The Pioneer Museum in Lander, and The Riverton Museum. Until then, take the quiz and see how much you know!
Answers to Thursday’s Quiz:
- The Hitching Rack in Lander opened before 2019.
- Lander-born Larry LaRose became famous as a NASA flight engineer.
- The Rendezvous is NOT an actual drink at Brown Sugar Coffee Roastery in Riverton.
- Famous drummer Michael Hossack lives in Dubois. He plays for The Doobie Brothers.
- In an online poll earlier this year, County 10 asked readers which closed restaurant they want back the most. Judd’s Grubb was the winner!