All persons arrested or cited are presumed innocent until convicted in a court of law.
Below are the most recent arrests and call blotters from publicly available reports provided directly by the Lander Police Department.
The County 10 Law Enforcement Log is now separated by reporting agency (Lander Police Department, Riverton Police Department and Fremont County Sheriff’s Office), and includes arrests, citations and other notable calls.
Questions or comments about the reports should be addressed with the appropriate agency.
Charges are subject to change following official filing from the Fremont County Attorney’s Office.
Social media comments have been disabled for all Law Enforcement Log posts.
“No Arrests Reported” indicates a media report was issued for the specific law agency, but no arrests occurred.
“No Arrest Report Available” indicates that the law agency did not issue a media report that day.
Common Arrest Report abbreviations: FCSO – Fremont County Sheriff’s Office; RPD – Riverton Police Department; LPD – Lander Police Department; DUI – Driving Under the Influence; DWUI – Driving While Under the Influence; MIP – Minor in Possession; MUI – Minor Under the Influence; D(W)US – Driving (While) Under Suspension; RP – Reporting Party, REDDI – Report Every Drunk Driver Immediately; UTL – Unable To Locate
Lander Police Department Arrests:
- Foster, Joseph, 43, Lander, Domestic Violence, No Narrative Available
- Goggles, Kevin, 45, Fort Washakie, Public Intoxication, No Narrative Available
Lander Police Department Citations and Other Notable Calls:
- Theft: Main Street, 1:27 PM, Available Narrative: RP advised that an unknown female subject stole a bottle of alcohol the previous night
- Possession of Controlled Substance: Sweetwater Street, 2:12 PM, Available Narrative: RP found 15 year old with a THC vape pen; cited for possession
- Assault with a Weapon: Market Street, 4:56 PM, Available Narrative: RP advised the subject was swingin an axe; incident under investigation