All persons arrested or cited are presumed innocent until convicted in a court of law.
Below are the most recent arrests and call blotters from publicly available reports provided directly by the Fremont County Sheriff’s Office.
The County 10 Law Enforcement Log is now separated by reporting agency (Lander Police Department, Riverton Police Department and Fremont County Sheriff’s Office), and includes arrests, citations and other notable calls.
Questions or comments about the reports should be addressed with the appropriate agency.
Charges are subject to change following official filing from the Fremont County Attorney’s Office.
Social media comments have been disabled for all Law Enforcement Log posts.
“No Arrests Reported” indicates a media report was issued for the specific law agency, but no arrests occurred.
“No Arrest Report Available” indicates that the law agency did not issue a media report that day.
Common Arrest Report abbreviations: FCSO – Fremont County Sheriff’s Office; RPD – Riverton Police Department; LPD – Lander Police Department; DUI – Driving Under the Influence; DWUI – Driving While Under the Influence; MIP – Minor in Possession; MUI – Minor Under the Influence; D(W)US – Driving (While) Under Suspension; REDDI – Report Every Drunk Driver Immediately; RP – Reporting Party, UTL – Unable To Locate
Fremont County Sheriff’s Office Arrests:
- Cole, Aidan, 31, Riverton, Contempt of Court Warrant, No Narrative Available
Fremont County Sheriff’s Office Citations and Other Notable Calls:
- Fight: Redwood Road, Riverton, 9:54 AM, Available Narrative: Assisted RPD
- Threatening: Highway 26, Dubois, 12:15 PM, Available Narrative: Under investigation
- Fire Dept. Assist: E Washington Ave., Riverton, 1:47 PM, Available Narrative: Assisted RPD
- REDDI: E Main Street, Riverton, 2:01 PM, Available Narrative: Assisted RPD
- Vandalism: Gas Hills Road, 9:36 PM, Available Narrative: RP was out scouting and found her car window had been broken and the vehicle had been gone through when they returned
- Weapon Offense: S Federal Blvd., Riverton, 2:25 AM, Available Narrative: Assisted RPD
Additional Information Provided by the Fremont County Sheriff’s Office:
The Fremont County Sheriff’s Office reports over the past 24 hours the Fremont County Emergency Dispatch Center has taken 47 calls for service. During that same time period, the county’s ambulances have been dispatched 14 times and the county’s fire departments have been dispatched 2 times.
During that same time period, the Sheriff’s Office took 0 call(s) involving motor vehicle accidents with 0 of them reporting injuries and 0 of them reporting property damage.
4 person(s) were (was) booked into the Fremont County Detention Center for charges including 1 Driving While Under The Influence, 1 other alcohol related charges, O felony charges, and 6 misdemeanor charges. The Fremont County Detention Center currently has 178 inmates it is responsible for. Of these, 176 are being held in the Fremont County Detention Center, 0 are on home detention out of the facility, and 2 inmates are being housed out of the facility.