All persons arrested or cited are presumed innocent until convicted in a court of law.
Below are the most recent arrests and call blotters from publicly available reports provided directly by the Fremont County Sheriff’s Office. Click here for more details about the law enforcement logs.
- Manzanares, Christopher, 47, Riverton, Failure to Appear Warrant, No Narrative Available
- Mills, Kelly, 43, Riverton, DWUI, Required Signal/Turning, No Narrative Available
- Welch, James, 31, Riverton, Abuse, Abandonment, Neglect or Exploitation of a Vulnerable Adult, No Narrative Available
FCSO Citations and Other Notable Calls:
- PA Accident: Green Mountain Road, Jeffrey City, Available Narrative: one vehicle crash, minor injuries
- Intoxicated Driver: S Federal Blvd., Riverton, Available Narrative: juvenile male arrested for DWUI
- Theft: River Lane, Riverton, Available Narrative: RP advised they had a 40 lb tank of propane stolen from his 5th wheel
- Resisting: Sunnyside Ave., Riverton, Available Narrative: male subject fled on foot; UTL
Additional Information Provided by the FCSO:
The Fremont County Sheriff’s Office reports over the past 72 hours the Fremont County Emergency Dispatch Center has taken 90 calls for service. During that same time period, the county’s ambulances have been dispatched 57 times and the county’s fire departments have been dispatched 5 times.
During that same time period, the Sheriff’s Office took 2 call(s) involving motor vehicle accidents with 1 of them reporting injuries and 0 of them reporting property damage.
18 person(s) were (was) booked into the Fremont County Detention Center for charges including 2 Driving While Under The Influence, 5 other alcohol related charges, 3 felony charges, and 30 misdemeanor charges. The Fremont County Detention Center currently has 140 inmates it is responsible for. Of these, 136 are being held in the Fremont County Detention Center, 0 are on home detention out of the facility, and 4 inmates are being housed out of the facility.