SageWest Health Care Leadership
Alan Daugherty, Chief Executive Officer; Dan Springer, Chief Operating Officer;
Jennifer Hamilton, Chief Financial Officer; and Amanda Vick, Chief Nursing Officer
This holiday season, we want to extend our heartfelt appreciation to our dedicated team of employees, physicians, board members and volunteers for their invaluable contributions to SageWest and our mission – Making Communities Healthier.
2018 was another great year for our organization, and we’re grateful to our team for all of the successes we have achieved and for our continued commitment to our communities.
Some of our achievements include:
- Being awarded an ‘A’ for patient safety and quality from the LeapFrog Group. As one of only two hospitals in Wyoming to receive this recognition, we are proud to be among the safest hospitals in the country.
- Receiving a perfect score (based on key performance indicators) by SIPS Consults, an independent organization, for our sterile processes.
- Reinstating comprehensive lab services at our Riverton campus, including blood typing and cross-matching.
- Improving our patient satisfaction scores to the highest levels in the history of our organization – 97 percent of our patients would recommend SageWest.
- Increasing employee and physician satisfaction in every domain of our engagement survey – 99 percent of employees stated they are proud of the work they do and 93 percent of employees get a sense of personal fulfillment from their work.
- Being recognized by the March of Dimes for discouraging early elective deliveries and having less than one percent of babies born at SageWest intentionally delivered early.
- Adding seven new providers in the past year who specialize in ear, nose and throat; emergency medicine; general and endovascular surgery; hospitalist services; obstetrics and gynecology; pathology; and psychiatry.
As we celebrate these successes, let us acknowledge what a privilege it is to work alongside the employees, physicians, board members and volunteers at SageWest. Our healthcare system is such an important part of our communities, and it is because of our team that we are able to continue making a real difference in the lives of our family, friends and neighbors.
Thank you to our communities for your continued support of SageWest. We wish you all a joyous holiday season and a happy New Year.