(Statewide) – The Wyoming Department of Game and Fish announced the winners of the 2022 Super Tag raffle on their Facebook page Tuesday night, and among them were two residents of Wyoming.
The Super Tag Trifecta tag went to James Kozisek, and the wild bison tag went to Keith Reau, both from Wyoming.
The full release from Game and Fish is below.
“Thank you to everyone who entered this year’s Super Tag raffle. The Wyoming Super Tag raffle raised $1.6 million dollars for conservation in 2022 — thanks to your passion for hunting and your support of wildlife.
“Super Tag revenue goes to support Wyoming Game and Fish Department programs that address Wyoming’s top issues for wildlife — like funding Wyoming Mule Deer Initiative projects, chronic wasting disease management, reducing wildlife-vehicle collisions and inspiring the next generation of conservationists.
“We want to congratulate the 2022 Super Tag winners:
- Super Tag Trifecta – James Kozisek, Wyoming
- Antelope – Lance Bethke, Idaho
- Deer – Kevin Rembert, Texas
- Elk – Marius Maree, Oklahoma
- Bighorn sheep – Albert Betteridge, Connecticut
- Black bear – Tyler Hanson, Indiana
- Gray wolf – Shane Campbell, Oregon
- Moose – Justin Novinska, Wisconsin
- Mountain goat – Carl D. Phillips, Washington
- Mountain lion – Hannah Lockhard, Arkansas
- Wild bison – Keith Reau, Wyoming
“Created by Gov. Matt Mead and the Wyoming Legislature in 2013, the Super Tag raffle provides hunters opportunity at hunting licenses and raises money for wildlife management in Wyoming.
“Tickets for the 2023 Super Tag raffle are on sale on our website now until Jan. 31, 2023.”