Prepares all meals and special diets for patients, guests and staff as outlined by Nutrition Services Director and Dietician in accordance with all federal, state and local regulatory services and hospital policies and procedures.
- Minimum EducationPrefer High School Graduate or equivalent
- Minimum Work ExperiencePrefer training in nutrition services with one year experience as a Dietary Aide or completion of the Certified Dietary Aide course
- Required SkillsBasic math skills: add, subtract, multiply, divide, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals
- Complete the Charge Position Orientation Checklist within the first three shifts
- If designated as a Transporter, must have an acceptable motor vehicle record
- Required Licenses Other
If designated as a Transporter, a valid Driver’s License is required
To apply, click here.
LifePoint Health is committed to providing Equal Employment Opportunities for all applicants and employees and complies with all applicable laws prohibiting discrimination against any employee or applicant for employment because of color, race, sex, age, religion, national origin, disability, genetic information, gender identity, sexual orientation, veterans’ status or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law.