Performs maintenance to equipment, inspections, alterations and remodeling, and operates auxiliary equipment. Performs preventative maintenance on all assigned equipment and maintains appropriate records and documentation.
High School Diploma or trade school background in mechanical or electrical system repair and operations
Minimum Work Experience
Minimum of five years experience required in building maintenance at an organization similar in size or larger physical plant
- Must have a valid Wyoming driver license and have a good Motor Vehicle Record
- Basic knowledge of heating and air conditioning systems required
- Must have basic knowledge of boiler codes and safety regulations for all related equipment
- Basic knowledge of pneumatic control systems operation, calibration and adjustments, minor repair or learn these skills within 6 months of hire
- Familiar with electrical terms and circuit diagrams, building maintenance techniques, equipment and operating of plumbing and heating, air conditioning & ventilation systems sanitation, refrigeration, electrical systems, and fire safety regulation and procedures
- Must be able to use and interpret information gathered from electronic test instruments
- Handle with Care training within first 30 days of employment
To apply, click here.
LifePoint Health is committed to providing Equal Employment Opportunities for all applicants and employees and complies with all applicable laws prohibiting discrimination against any employee or applicant for employment because of color, race, sex, age, religion, national origin, disability, genetic information, gender identity, sexual orientation, veterans’ status or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law.