Would you like to better understand your child’s behavior and how to help them develop self-control?
FCSD#1 Early Childhood Liaison Paula Vincelette has organized a FREE 3-session workshop for parents, guardians, and early childhood educators on “Becoming Your Child’s External Regulator.” Presenter Lisa Dion will cover these topics:
- How a child processes information
- The 4 threats of the brain and how to create safety
- What regulation is and what it isn’t
- Understanding our child’s nervous system activation and their behaviors- what are they really saying?
- Building your child’s regulatory capacity
- Becoming your child’s external regulator to rewire their brain and nervous system activation
Dates: Saturday, Feb. 20th, Saturday, March 13th, and Saturday, March 20th from 1:00-2:00 pm
Registration required. Scroll down for more information.