(Dubois, WY) – The Dubois Town Council will convene for their regular meeting on Wednesday, February 10th starting at 7:00 pm.
The evening’s agenda is shared below.
CALL REGULAR MEETING TO ORDER – Pledge of Allegiance
- APPROVE AGENDA – Consider approving the agenda as presented.
- MINUTES – Consider approving minutes as presented: January 27, 2021
a. Mayor’s Report
b. Council Reports
c. Sheriff’s Office Report
d. Airport Report
e. Fire Department Report
f. Animal Control Report
g. PW Staff Report
h. Town Water Usage Report
i. Planning Commission Report
j. Headwaters Community Arts & Conference Report
k. Forest Service Report
l. Municipal Court Report
m. TAD Report
The official e-mail for the Town of Dubois is: [email protected]. Any correspondence addressed to the council will be forwarded to appropriate e-mail addresses, copied and mailed, or personally delivered by the Clerk’s Office.
- Resolution No. 21-001
A RESOLUTION REVOKING AND REPLACING Chapter 1, Section 4 Substance Abuse of THE TOWN OF DUBOIS POLICY HANDBOOK
Consider approving Resolution No. 21-001
- Resolution No. 21-006
A RESOLUTION AUTHORIZING THE SUBMISSION OF AND AUTHORIZING THE MAYOR TO SIGN A NEVER SWEAT RECREATION BOARD 2021 GRANT APPLICATION FOR PARTIAL COSTS OF JULY 4, 2021 FIREWORKS
Consider approving Resolution No. 21-006
- Airport Hangar Lease – Lucas – Consider approving and authorizing Mayor Meyer to sign a Private Use Hangar Lot Lease with Bob Lucas.
- KLJ Engineering Task Order 3 – Seal Coat and Re-Mark Dubois Municipal Airport – WYDOT Group Maintenance Program 2021 State Project No. ADU008A – Consider approving and authorizing Mayor Meyer to sign Task Order 3 to the engineering agreement with KLJ Engineering for an amount not to exceed $171,000.00 for overall project budget to include administration, engineering, and construction.
- Abandoned School Building Demolition – Contractor Change Order No. 4 – Consider ratifying and authorizing Mayor Meyer to sign Change Order No. 4 to the contract agreement with Recycled Materials, LLC extending the substantial completion date to February 19, 2021.
- Radio Read Water Meter Procurement Contract – Application for Payment No. 2 (Final) –
Consider approving and authorizing Mayor Meyer to sign Pay Application No. 2 with Ferguson Enterprises in the amount of $18,361.20.
- Commercial Small Business Category – Consider approving a Commercial Small Business utility category for 123 East Ramshorn Street.
- Business License Application – Consider approving a business license application submitted by Rene and Debra Suda located at 110 East Ramshorn Street.
- Accounts Payable – Consider approving Accounts Payable list dated February 5, 2021.
- TAD Funds Payables – Consider approving TAD Fund payments dated February 5, 2021.
Executive Session – If needed
The Dubois Town Council meets twice a month – 2nd Wednesday at 7:00 pm ~ 4th Wednesday at 7:00 pm. Additional information including meeting minutes and previous agendas can be found on the Town’s website here.