The City of Riverton shared yesterday, Riverton City Hall is reopening to the public on a limited basis. The opening of City Council meetings was not listed. You can watch the live-stream of the meeting on the City’s YouTube Channel by clicking here.
Regular Council Meeting – Tuesday, May 5, 2020, at 7:00 pm
“Excellence in Service to the Rendezvous City”
1) Call to order.
2) Pledge of Allegiance.
4) Roll call:
Ward I: Kyle Larson, Cory Rota
Ward II: Karla Borders, Rebecca Schatza
Ward III: Mike Bailey, Tim Hancock
5) Declaration of quorum.
6) Approval of the Agenda.
7) Communication from the Floor – Citizen’s Comments.
8) Consent Agenda:
Approval of the Minutes – April 21, 2020 Regular Council Meeting.
Approval of the Minutes – May 5, 2020 Finance Committee Meeting.
Approval of the Finance Committee Recommendations – May 5, 2020.
Re-plat No. 1 of the Big Sky No. 2 Addition, Petitioners: Tyler and Kortni Cassity.
9) Certificate of Appreciation: Officer Kingston Cole.
10) Consideration of Ordinance No. 20-001, 3rd & Final Reading: Excessive Acceleration.
11) Tower Lease Agreement Amendment: Union Wireless.
12) Bid Award: Sunset Drive.
13) Senior Center Solar Upgrade Contract.
14) SkyWest Lease Agreement: Fee Deferral.
15) Admiral Beverage Lease Agreement Amendment.
16) Quarterly Fiscal Health Report.
Reports and Comments:
17) Council Committee Reports and Council Members’ Roundtable.
18) City Administrator’s Report.
19) Mayor’s Comments.
20) Executive Session – If needed.
The complete meeting packet provided by the City of Riverton can be viewed here: 05-05-20 Regular Council Meeting Packet