Start your new career with Bailey Enterprises today.
Bailey Enterprises is constantly on the lookout for friendly, hard-working individuals to grow our workforce.
When you join the Bailey Family there are:
- Benefits Available
- Flexible Work Schedules
- On-site Training & Assistance
Bailey Enterprises, Inc. offers opportunities for growth, competitive compensation, and benefits for individuals who want a career with a great company that maintains a family feel.
We are currently seeking applications for our Central Wyoming Transportation Truck Driver position.
A Central Wyoming Transportation Driver is the link between our company and our customers. We are looking for professional drivers who can deliver the highest level of customer service while maintaining an obsessive focus on safety and personal success.
This role offers competitive pay, work-life balance – home most evenings and weekends (may work some Saturdays, as needed with an occasional overnight stay), well-maintained equipment, uniform shirts, and comprehensive benefits package.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Safe operation of all company equipment
- Manage safe unloading at delivery destination and place product in customer’s desired location
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date daily paperwork
- Maintain vehicle cleanliness and operational capacity
- Adhere to company and departmental policies
- Report equipment and payload problems/hazards
Experience & Requirements:
- Two year verifiable OTR experience with reliable carrier
- Must possess a valid Class A Commercial Driver’s License (CDL) with Hazmat Endorsements that is applicable for the type of commercial equipment being operated
- Must meet/or exceed physical standards of the Federal Motor Carriers Safety Administrations (FMCSA) and Bailey Enterprises, Inc.
- Must have an acceptable Motor Vehicle Record from all states where prior licenses where held
- Must be at least 21 years of age (DOT requirement for interstate operation)
- Must pass all required drug tests
Download an application here.
Download the driver information form here.
Ready to join the Bailey Family? Please fill out the following application.
Drop off your application with Human Resources at 818 South Federal Blvd., Riverton, WY 82501.
Bailey Enterprises, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.