The Stock Doc’s Annual Halloween Costume Contest returns for its 6th year running and they’re kicking things off with a People’s Choice Photo Contest via Facebook! This week only, show off your cuddly critter costume for a chance to win their 2018 People’s Choice Award at The Stock Doc’s Halloween Costume Party on October 31st from 3-5:30p.
Here’s how to enter:
- Simply SHARE your pics on Facebook and TAG The Stock Doc (@rivertonvet) – Now until 5pm on Friday, October 26th.
- As photos get added to Stock Doc’s 2018 Costume Contest Album, the voting begins!
Here’s how you win:
- Tell all your friends and family to LIKE your photo in Stock Doc’s 2018 Costume Contest Album.
- Bonus points for creativity! The more awkward, the better 😉
- Then, start your Halloween night at The Stock Doc from 3-5:30p for the final vote and prizes! Vote with your $$$’s – Proceeds benefit Paws for Life Animal League
Everyone is invited to attend The Stock Doc’s Halloween Costume Party! October 31 3-5:30p
Staff AND animals will be dressed head to toe for this year’s event. If your littles love pups, horses, goats (yes, you heard that right!?), they will absolute love seeing them in costume!
Bring your family and furry loved ones for appetizers, candy, fun, pictures, and prizes! Prizes will be awarded for People’s Choice, Best Scary Costume, Cutest Costume, Best Family Costume, and best match for The Stock Doc theme: Wild Wild West.
Please bring cash if you’d like to vote! All proceeds go to benefit Paws for Life Animal League. Otherwise free to attend.
For questions and more information, please contact The Stock Doc at 307-856-7764.