(Riverton, WY) – The Riverton City Council will convene on Tuesday, December 7th at 7 pm for their Regular Council Meeting. Ahead of the meeting, at 6:45 pm, the Finance Committee will meet in the City Hall Council Chambers to consider bills to be paid.
1) Call to order.
2) Pledge of Allegiance.
4) Roll call:
Ward I: Kyle Larson, Dean Peranteaux
Ward II: Karla Borders, Kristy K. Salisbury
Ward III: Mike Bailey, Lindsey Cox
5) Declaration of quorum.
6) Approval of the Agenda.
7) Communication from the Floor – Citizen’s Comments.
8) Consent Agenda:
• Approval of the Minutes – November 16, 2021 Regular Council Meeting.
• Approval of the Minutes – December 07, 2021 Finance Committee Meeting.
• Approval of the Finance Committee Recommendations – December 07, 2021.
• Approval of the Municipal Court Report for the month of October & November 2021.
9) Consideration of Ordinance No. 21-016, 2nd Reading: Accessory Building Definition.
10) Public Hearing and Consideration of Ord No 21-017, 1st Reading: Buffalo Subdivision Rezone, 1802 W
11) Consideration of Planning Commission Term Modifications.
Reports and Comments:
12) Council Committee Reports and Council Members’ Roundtable.
13) City Administrator’s Report.
14) Mayor’s Comments.
15) Executive Session – if needed.