(Lander, WY) – The Fremont County Commissioners convened on Tuesday, August 3rd for a regular meeting.
Douglas Thompson returned to discuss the next stage of the Natural Resource Management Plan draft review, which will now see public discussion.
Three public meetings have been set, for August 18th, 6-8:00 PM in Riverton at the City Hall Chambers, August 19th, 1-3:00 PM in Dubois at the Town Hall, and August 19th, 6-8:00 PM in Lander at the Commissioners’ Chambers in the Courthouse.
These public meetings will be question and answer format, and not a forum for debate.
Jason Lund from audit group Carver, Florek, and James CPA, was also present to give the annual County audit report for the 2020-2021 Fiscal Year.
Below is the Commissioners’ news report in full.
- THE CERTIFICATE OF SUBSTANTIAL COMPLETION WAS APPROVED FOR THE 8 MILE ROAD TRANSVERSE RUMBLE STRIP PROJECT COMPLETED BY 71 CONSTRUCTION.
- PUBLIC MEETINGS WERE SET FOR REVIEW OF THE DRAFT NATURAL RESOURCE MANAGEMENT PLAN ON AUGUST 18 TH FROM 6-8 PM AT THE RIVERTON CITY HALL; AUGUST 19 TH FROM 1-3 PM AT THE DUBOIS TOWN HALL AND AUGUST 19 TH FROM 6-8 PM AT THE FREMONT COUNTY COMMISSIONERS CHAMBERS AT THE COURTHOUSE IN LANDER.
- THE BID OF $24,28.00 WAS ACCEPTED FROM PMI PAVEMENT MAINTENANCE, INC. TO CRACK SEAL AND STRIPE SIX PARKING LOTS WITH FUNDING THROUGH THE CAPITAL REVOLVING FUND.
- THE BID OF $23,641.96 WAS ACCEPTED FROM SERVICE PLUMBING & HEATING FOR ADA UPDATES FOR THE FREMONT COUNTY FAIR BATH HOUSE AND $1,128.00 FROM DAVE’S ASPHALT FOR THE FREMONT CENTER RAMP WITH FUNDING THROUGH THE CAPITAL REVOLVING FUND.
- A CAPITAL REVOLVING FUND AUTHORIZATION WAS INCREASED TO $38,000 FOR THE LITTLE WIND AND BATH HOUSE ROOF PROJECT AT THE FREMONT COUNTY FAIR AND THE $37,875.00 BID FROM ROCKY MOUNTAIN APPLICATORS, INC. WAS ACCEPTED FOR THE PROJECT.