The Lander City Council will meet Tuesday, July 10th at the council chambers. Here’s the rundown of Tuesdays’ agenda:
CITY OF LANDER
July 10, 2018
REGULAR COUNCIL MEETING
CITY COUNCIL CHAMBERS
I. Pledge of Allegiance
II. Call to Order
III. Approval of Agenda
IV. Oral Comments
- Personal Privilege – Mayor and Council
V: Consent Agenda:
- Regular Meeting Minutes – June 12, 2018
- Work Session Meeting Minutes – June 26, 2016
- Special Session Meeting Minutes – June 26, 2018
- Bills and Claims
(a) 1148 A Resolution Authorizing the submission of an application for Federal funding
through the Transportation Alternatives Program Administered by the Wyoming
Department of Transportation for the City of Lander for the Purposes of a Walkable,
Bike-able Lander Community.
VII: New Business
- Authorize the Mayor to sign Authorization letter for Audit.
- Authorize the Mayor to sign Change Order #7 & # 8 for Infiltration and Inflow Project
- Authorize the Mayor to accept final close out on Jefferson Street Project with Patrick Construction Inc.