The following survey has been designed to seek information regarding individuals interested in enrolling in the Bachelor of Applied Science program in Organizational Management and Leadership.
If you or someone you know might be interested in enrolling in a BAS program (see description below), please answer the following questions to help us estimate the demand for the program and how we may design it to best fit the needs of potential students. This survey should take 3 to 5 minutes and will be open until September 30, 2019.
About the proposed program: Bachelor of Applied Science (BAS) in Organizational Management and Leadership
- Courses will include valuable leadership and business skills that are beneficial to a variety of jobs.
- The proposed degree will likely consist of a “core” of courses, and two options: Tribal Leadership and Business-Entrepreneurship. Others are possible in the future.
- Internships in the workplace will be part of each student’s coursework.
- This is a flexible degree that students can start from scratch with little to no college credit, or build upon existing knowledge from any Associate degree, including technical AAS degrees.
- The BAS can be completed in four years for students with no college experience, or two years for students with an Associate degree in any field of study.
Thank you for your time and interest.
Link to the survey: