Wyoming Community Bank is looking to hire a self-motivated IT Support Specialist to join their team of hard-working operations staff in Riverton. This position will provide technical support to bank personnel, compile and review daily reports, process data, and provide support for retail and commercial banking customers.
• Process NSFs, reject items, and error corrections on core banking system and ancillary systems.
• Process wire transfers on the core banking system and correspondent bank portals.
• Balance reports and file transfers to and from the core banking and ancillary systems.
• Create and review reports pertaining to the bank’s IT infrastructure.
• Provide basic hardware, software, and network support to bank personnel. Help lead helpdesk support efforts by making sure all desktop applications, workstations, and related equipment problems are resolved in a timely manner with limited disruptions.
• Troubleshoot hardware and software errors by running diagnostics, documenting problems and resolutions, prioritizing problems, and assessing impact of issues.
• Assist management in creating training materials pertaining to banking software process, procedure, and troubleshooting.
• Provide customer service to commercial and retail banking customers relating to the bank’s back room operations and electronic banking platforms.
• One to three years working in an IT support and/or banking operations environment is preferred.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability to communicate technical issues effectively to customers and bank personnel.
• Technical knowledge of computer hardware, software, and user administration. Working knowledge of Microsoft Office and modern versions of Microsoft Windows.
• Strong troubleshooting skills with the ability to multitask.
• Strong attention to detail and ability to think analytically.
Please send resume via email to [email protected] or deliver in person to 1700 N Federal Blvd, Riverton, WY.