JOB TITLE: Case Management Supervisor
DEPARTMENT: Population Health
REPORTS TO: Public Health Director
JOB TYPE: Full-time/Non-Exempt/Permanent/Some evenings & weekends
OPEN DATE: March 16, 2023 CLOSE DATE: Until filled
The Case Management Department offers comprehensive integrated case management services for patients of WRFCHCS and their families.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- The supervisor will directly supervise the delivery of services by the CM and shall sign all care plans and orders related to the delivery of services to patients served.
- Responsible for the development of staff and systems to effectively offer these services through the integrated patient-centered-medical home using a population health-based model.
- Assist in planning, developing, organizing, implementing, and directing the case management programs of WRFCHCS.
- Serves as the primary point of triage for patients referred to the case management department.
- Review department policies and procedures annually and participate in making recommended changes.
- The supervisor sets all standards of work performance and develops deadlines and benchmarks for the work that needs to be completed.
- Completion of checklists, summary reports, data entry and assistance in the creation of case plans.
- Provide support services to groups and individuals and implementation of evidence-based and culturally best practice services.
- Assist in organizing services and support as an integrated system of care for court-involved, vulnerable and in need of care patients.
- Establish and maintain quality relationships with agencies, the community, and other resources to facilitate appropriate referral recommendations.
- Document all contacts and services in narrative form, enter data into the appropriate database and obtain all required signatures for service delivery.
- Assist patients in accessing support and services as specified on individual plans of care.
- Assist in facilitating education groups.
- Work to resolve conflicts at the team level and effectively use supervision and management for further conflict resolution.
- Attend all mandatory training and staff meetings.
- Adhere to all WRFCHCS policies and procedures and employment policies.
- Other duties as assigned to maintain and enhance the operation of the department.
- Bachelors in social work, social sciences, nursing, or another human services field.
- Or previous employment as a Case Manager with 5 or more years of experience in the provision of case management or direct care plan service delivery to patients in the social work/health/juvenile justice field.
- Or Registered Nurse with 2 years of case management experience
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and be eligible for coverage under WRFCHC’s auto insurance policy.
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check under the Indian Child Protection Act and Family Act (P.L.101-630).
- Current BLS Certification or must be able to obtain it within 60 days of hire.
- Working with multi-problem patients or families with complex needs.
- Often day-to-day crisis-oriented and unpredictable workload.
- Monday through Friday, from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. However, evening and weekend hours may be required.
- Competitive wages (no state or local tax)
- 18 different medical insurance packages
- Dental and vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Retirement plan with a 4% match
- Leave Benefits to accommodate all employees’ needs for paid time off for personal time, sick time, and civic responsibilities.
IMPORTANT APPLICATION CRITERIA:
- Submit a complete application with supporting documents either online or to WRFCHC Human Resource Department located at 120 North 6th East St (Old DFS Bldg.), Riverton WY. Applicants must submit all supporting documents to be eligible for the position they are applying for.
- Supporting documents: Proof of Covid Vaccination and Booster, Driver’s License, Tribal ID, High School Diploma/GED, Degree or professional credentials, and other supporting documents that verify required qualifications.
- WRFCHC is a mandatory covid vaccine employer. All employees are required to be fully vaccinated as a condition of employment.
- Applicants not living in the local area may submit a cover letter, resume, and supporting documents in lieu of an application as an initial statement of interest for a particular job announcement. However, the applicant must follow up with an official Wind River Family and Community Health Care job application.
- Applicants who have a current application on file are required to submit a letter of interest for each position for which they want to be considered. The letter should address how they meet each qualification. Supporting documents must be attached to the letter of interest.
- Telephone calls are not accepted in place of an employment application or letter of interest.
- When the position qualifications require a driver’s license, education, or professional credentials, the applicant must submit copies of certificates, licenses, degrees, and other supporting documentation. Applicants who do not provide supporting documents will be disqualified.
- WRFCHC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Preference will be given to a qualified tribal member, then a qualified tribal member of a federally recognized tribe and then other qualified candidates.
- Qualified Indian Preference applicants must provide a copy of their tribal enrollment identification card or a Certificate of Indian Blood.
- Background investigation, drug and alcohol screening are required as a condition of employment. Refusal will render the applicant ineligible for employment.
For information or questions, please contact Susan Apodaca at 307-856-9281 ext. 120.