#10Life: 10 signs spring has sprung in Fremont County
#10life is County 10 series to share and celebrate everything that’s great about local life in Fremont County, brought to you by RE/MAX All-Star, Realtors.
Spring is here, officially.
And while we have no idea if it’s going to be shorts-weather or a blizzard from day-to-day, there are a few sure signs it’s springtime in County 10.
Feel free to reach out and help us with the list! The more fun interaction, the better!
#1 – Meadowlarks are singing when you wake up
2. The skate park is full of kids again
3. You can smell your neighbors grilling
4. You start a mental countdown to the Loop Road’s opening
5. The ground is actually visible again
6. More cyclists and outdoor recreators emerge from hibernation
7. You notice a soccer match breaking out
8. Your neighborhood is full of people cleaning up their yards, including piles of dog poop
9. You grab lunch on a sunny patio
10. Frankly, you have no idea if you should wear a short sleeve shirt or a winter coat, so you take both